Where can I see your prints in person?
- Sign up to the newsletter and follow my Instagram, to find out where my next pop up gallery/shop will be appearing next.
You can also check the exhibits page, for current and upcoming exhibits.
What is the difference between a limited edition print and an option edition print?
- A limited edition print is only available in a limited quantity.
- An open edition is not numbered and the quantity is not limited.
What is the process for printing & framing?
Limited edition large and extra large prints are printed with the assistance of a high-end professional photography printer based in Melbourne, who assist me to achieve the best possible result for all my images.
- All other sizes are printed in my studio with my own high-end professional photography printer.
All prints are printed on Canson Baryta Photographique 310GSM pure white satin paper, which is a museum grade, acid-free paper with archival inks that will last for a lifetime.
Each frame is hand crafted and framed by a professional framer in Australia.
I oversee every step myself to ensure sure you receive the highest quality framed print.
Can I order a print framed?
- All frames are custom made. Please contact me directly for frame options. I will provide you a range of custom options to select from.
All framed prints are custom printed and framed per order. The process can take between 2-3 weeks maximum.
- I will contact you to advise when your framed print is ready for delivery
What is Art Glass?
Art Glass is fine glass that has zero reflection.
Can I order a framed print/print only that isn’t available on your store?
Yes, all unpublished prints are available to purchase.
I'm happy to provide a free consultation service, where you can advise what you're looking for and I will put together a selection of prints for you to review (published and unpublished)
All images from my gallery are available for custom printing and framing.
Shipping & Returns
- All prints are custom printed per order.
- For A1, A2, A2, A4, Medium sized prints, please allow 1 business day for dispatch
- For Large and Extra Large size prints, up to 1 week printing processing before dispatch.
Australia courier cost
|Print size||Cost||Dispatch time||Delivery time|
|A1, A2, A3, A4||$10||1 business day||1-3 business days|
|Medium, Large||$15||1 week||1-3 business days|
1-3 business days
|Framed prints||Quote||2-3 weeks||1-3 business days|
- All framed prints are custom printed and framed per order.
The process can take between 2-3 weeks maximum. Shipping quoted per order.
- Worldwide shipping is available for all prints, please contact for quote.
- The courier provider and tracking number for your order, will be provided when it is ready to be shipped
How are the frames delivered?
All framed prints will be carefully and meticulously packaged in a custom wooden box with internal padding, to ensure safe delivery via courier.
Returns & Exchange policy
We are happy to offer an exchange or return on all framed prints.
To be eligible, framed prints must be returned and received within 7 days of delivery in brand new condition.
Returns payment will be refunded via the original payment method.
Returns and exchanges shipping cost is at the expense of the purchaser.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to submit a return or exchange.